Re: general help

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: general help
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:48:16 +0200

2013/5/25 Ursus <address@hidden>
<<

\new Voice ="first"

{

\voiceOne bes4.( as8 bes des |

bes8. as16 bes4) des,~( |

des8. es16 des4 g~ |

g8. as16 e4~ e8)\fermata s8 |

I don't have a remark to improve your typesetting. But there is a suggestion for using the mail program. It would be more readable when you could indent the line similar as Frescobaldi it does or as shown in the NR.

I have observed that the indention is lost when you copy something from Frescobaldi and paste it directly into Thunderbird or Chrome. I usually use the workaround to paste it to a texteditor like notepad and copy it from there again. After that the indentation is kept. I don't know the reason for the lost indentation and I don't want to blame Frescobaldi for it. But I hope my workaround may help.

Regards
Helge