Re: LilyBin on GitHub

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyBin on GitHub
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:49:44 +0200

2013/5/28 Christian Andersson <address@hidden>
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Trevor <address@hidden> wrote:
I finally got around to throwing the code for LilyBin up on GitHub: https://github.com/trevordixon/LilyBin.

I want to rewrite it soon, mostly to improve the front-end, but I think I'll also rewrite the server in Go. If you're good at _javascript_, you may be able to help some.

Users: please create issues for bugs or feature requests. Non-users: please do the same. Let me know what might make it useful enough for you or others to use.

Trevor,

Do you mind just saying perhaps one or two words about what LilyBin is, explaining why we should care?

many of us already know lilybin
in the github page there's a link to the website:
http://lilybin.com/

what is missing is a clear statement about the license
I think that this should be added at least on github, so people who want to help know what they are contributing to

thanks Trevor for sharing the code on github!