Re: problem with \RemoveEmptyStaves

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: problem with \RemoveEmptyStaves
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:24:08 +0000 (UTC)

Werner LEMBERG <wl <at> gnu.org> writes:

> In a big score, it removes staves even if only a single system
> fits on a page, see the attached image.

In some big scores (say, Mahler) you need to remove the empty staves just
to let the rest fit legibly on a page.

You might like it if you restore some stretchability at the bottom of the
page. (I don't remember the command, but the default has some stretch.)

>  How can I avoid this?

The last time this question came up, the suggestion was
  http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=312
Probably you will want to adapt that to apply to the whole Score.