Re: "dodecaphonic-first" accidental style

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Re: "dodecaphonic-first" accidental style
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:59:07 +0200

On 03/05/2013 12:05 PM, David G wrote:
I had been wondering that as well because I don't think it's all that
unusual, at least for early 20th century music (I have some Webern
scores printed in this way) but I couldn't see anything in the Lilypond
documentation.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful too!

On 2 March 2013 22:07, Joseph Rushton Wakeling