Re: Aligning c1 |. with R1 |.

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Aligning c1 |. with R1 |.
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:24:33 +0200

Le 31/05/2013 22:02, Thomas Morley disait :
2013/5/31 Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden>:
Hi all,

When the final bar of a score contains a single note in one staff (or
voice) and the other a full bar rest, is there an easy way to
automatically center them both and obtain something more pleasant than what
is produced by default?

Thanks for any pointer or advice for building a function.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles

Hi Jean-Charles,

maybe of interest for you:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/center-NoteColumn-td34436.html

Attaching the most recent version of the code, your example included.
Many thanks to David Nalesnik.

Thanks Thomas, and David.

I'll have a look on it tomorrow, since my eyes are quite tired now.
I wanted to mimic Breitkopf's original with the last bar (and the book contains 80 scores).

Now going to bed.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles