Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 13:43:00 +0200

Thank you all for your suggestions!

and the winner is...

.

2013/6/1 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
> Scores of Beauty

Congratulations!

The second place (maybe a subtitle, who knows?) is

2013/6/1 Nils Gey <address@hidden>:
> "Aquatic Plants in Music"

because, similarly to Graham,

2013/6/1 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> I like this.  Funny, but still classy, and definitely related to
> lilypond.  I could totally imagine that being the title of a
> contemporary music composition, too.

The only downside of this one was that it's an insider joke and
wouldn't be comprehensible to people not knowing LilyPond (who are
part of target audience).

By the way, there will be some delay: i've discovered that the address
lilypond.wordpress.com is taken, but inactive, so i'm trying to
contact Wordpress asking if they can do something about this.
Of course, we may end up with other address -
lilypondblog.wordpress.com, scoresofbeauty.wordpress.com or sth else.

best,
Janek