Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:39:43 +0200

Hi Kieren,

2013/6/2 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:
> Hi Janek,
>
> What about a section (maybe "Splashes") where we Pond-dwellers can post our
> concerts, performances, CD recording sessions, etc. which use
> Lilypond-engraved scores?
> Like the "Pondings" section of the main site.

Definitely, but do you mean a post category or a separate visual area
on the website?
I have extremely little experience with webdesign and hosting, and
little time to experiment, so the second option would require someone
else's help.
However, i think that it should be just another category of posts (as
i've already said, i'd like this blog to be multi-authored and i'll be
happy to give contributor privileges to everyone, even if they write
one post per decade).  That's simple and i'll make such a category
right away.
Would you like to write a post immediately? :)

best,
Janek