Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:33:52 +0200

Hi,

2013/6/4 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchol"
>> it seems to be decided that we're moving the blog to our website (i.e.
>> to be hosted on lilypond.org), and we're doing it asap, because as
>> Paul said:
>
> I don't think we've agreed anything of the sort.  People have requested it,
> but nothing more.

I apologize if that sounded like i'm trying to enforce something.
That's not my intention; i'd just like to get things done asap (and i
don't imagine why anyone would oppose moving the blog to our website).

> Who is going to get admin permission on lilypond.org to
> administer this?

I can if that's necessary.  How do i get them, and is there anyone who
has them already?

best,
Janek