Re: Notepad++, lilypond-words.el, etc.

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Notepad++, lilypond-words.el, etc.
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:29:11 +0200

You also could check out the Frescobaldi sources on GitHub. There should be some material in it you could use.

Jonathan <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hello,

I am new to Lilypond and am THRILLED with it.

I am interested in making a Lilypond syntax highlighter for Notepad++. Have
the issues with the lilypond-words.el file described in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00345.html been
fixed? Is there any other source of syntax information that would be helpful
that doesn't involve combing through all of the manuals?

Thanks,

Jonathan

lilypond-user mailing list