Individually system spacing multiple scores

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Individually system spacing multiple scores
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:13:33 +0100

Hi,

If I have two or more scores on the same page, how can I setup different system-system spacing for each?

I've searched the documentation on this one without any success. System-system spacing commands can be placed in a \paper block, but \paper doesn't work inside a \score block and is global.

\paper{}
\score{}
\paper{}
\score{}

uses the last \paper{} for both... and I can't find any system-system spacing commands for \layout blocks.

\version "2.17.8"
Phil.