Re: Individually system spacing multiple scores

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: Individually system spacing multiple scores
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:30:52 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Burfitt" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 3:07 PM

Hi,

If I have two or more scores on the same page, how can I setup different
system-system spacing for each?

         have you tried putting each score in \bookpart ? This allows
for separate \paper sections.

  -steve

Hi Steve,

Yes, it would have been ideal, but \bookpart causes a page break (unless there is a way to disactivate it) so scores end up on different pages.

You would have thought that paper parameters (width, height, margins, etc) would be defined in the \paper block and score specific parameters defined in the \layout block. Alas, some score layout parameters are defined \paper and others in \layout.

Phil.