Re: Individually system spacing multiple scores

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Individually system spacing multiple scores
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

Phil Burfitt wrote
> Hi,
>
> If I have two or more scores on the same page, how can I setup different
> system-system spacing for each?
>
> I've searched the documentation on this one without any success.
> System-system spacing commands can be placed in a \paper block, but \paper
> doesn't work inside a \score block and is global.
>
> \paper{}
> \score{}
> \paper{}
> \score{}
>
> uses the last \paper{} for both... and I can't find any system-system
> spacing commands for \layout blocks.

since there is no code attached to show more exactly what you want I can
only guess:

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \override VerticalAxisGroup.default-staff-staff-spacing =
#'((basic-distance . 2) (minimum-distance . 2) (padding . 1))

you can also define the VerticalAxisGroup in the \with block of each Staff
inividually

does this help?

Eluze