Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide

From: nothingwavering
Subject: Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:44:46 -0600

Very easy to follow instructions!  It took HOURS to download and install, but
in the end, it seems to be working and looks stellar.

Tim makes a good point that the application name IS titled Python, and it would
be the icing on the cake to have it titled Frescobaldi instead.  Hopefully this
would be a trivial fix. :-)

Thank you so much for making this.

Note to every else: I have had VERY GOOD SUCCESS using Textmate 2.0 (free) on
the Mac for syntax highlighting and invoking the engraver for LilyPond files.
It will be nice to have something else to try against it though.

--NW