Re: picking up/down symbols in flatpicking guitar

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: picking up/down symbols in flatpicking guitar
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 12:05:14 +0200

I'd like to add something else if I may.
I remember having an absolute none understandable problem some months ago (took me hours to find it) and discovered that one of my personal function had a name too close a function used by LilyPond.
So, I would strongly advise you not to use names such as "up" and "down". Better use "ArrUp" and "ArrDown".
Cheers,
PierreĀ