Re: Document text size

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Document text size
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 15:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

Nels Daily wrote
> I am wanting to use different fonts than the default Century Schoolbook.
> Century schoolbook is a naturally large typeface, and the glyphs in
> LilyPond have
> been designed to match it. I want to use other fonts by enlarging the
> default
> document text size without altering the staff or note head, or glyph size.
> Any suggestions.

I don't know if there's a way to only re-size all of the text in a file
without affecting the staff, notes, rests, etc.  One possibility is to
change the global document font size to make the fonts the larger size you
want, and then resize your staves, making them smaller, to undo the effects
of the global font size change.

Here's a shortcut macro for resizing staves:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=862

HTH,
-Paul