Pedalling adjustments

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Pedalling adjustments
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 11:57:05 +1000

Greetings List,

With the traditional Ped and * style, how does one adjust the position of the *? No override I can find appears to make any difference at all. I would like to be able to add more 'air' in the pedal off pedal on situation, and be able to move the * to the end of a bar. I can do this with pedal line brackets, but not with Ped and *.

\version "2.17.18"

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##f
}