Re: valid inputs for \with { } in 2.16.2

From: Nikolai Hedler
Subject: Re: valid inputs for \with { } in 2.16.2
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:16:43 -0400

I wasn't sure how to use \with in the Score context, for some reason it didn't occur to me that I needed to \new Score instead of just \score ...

Is there a list of stuff that can be put into \with somewhere?
Actually, to be honest, I think something like that list would be useful in any context; a list and brief description of commonly-used parameters for each block or whatever. It's probably quite an immense time commitment, but I would argue that it'd be well worth it. I just don't know enough LilyPond to make myself useful in creating it.

On 10 June 2013 14:43, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Nikolai Hedler <address@hidden> writes:

> Where can be found the parameters that can be set using \with { }? Can
> I set the rehearsal mark style there, or do I have to use \set
> Score.markFormatter ?

Nobody keeps you from writing

\score {
  \new Score \with { Score.markFormatter = ... }
  { ... }
}

You'll need the respective setting in the context where the engraver is
situated.

--
David Kastrup