Re: Indexed PDF portfolio of 2.17.20 docs

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: Indexed PDF portfolio of 2.17.20 docs
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:20:01 +0200

Interesting document :-), I'm going to  read it through, certainly the 'extending' part.

It's strange though, running ubuntu here I installed adobe reader as you suggested, but I only get a black page, nothing more.

Using okular I get a message with an add to adobe reader, and  a message that says there are several files embedded. I get the option to extract them as seperate files, which I did. Then I could read everything perfectly well.

It is weird that here it works better without adobe reader. Adobe Reader here is reader 9, probably yours is newer which would explain a different experience.

Grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook