Re: Frescobaldi copy to colored html?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi copy to colored html?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:15:45 +0200

Am 11.06.2013 20:33, schrieb Paul Morris:
Using Frescobaldi 2.0.10 (mac), when I paste into a LibreOffice document or
an email message I get the colored text (but not the raw html).  I haven't
been able to get the raw html.  Pasting into a plain text editor does not do
it.

-Paul
Thanks, that was the right hint.
At one point copying the raw html to the clipboard was removed intentionally. Have to discuss why this happend and if it should be reverted, because it is actually useful to get the raw html

Urs