Re: Indexed PDF portfolio of 2.17.20 docs

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Indexed PDF portfolio of 2.17.20 docs
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:40:26 +0100

Have you looked to see if this exists?  At http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/documentation/lilypond-2.17.20-1.documentation.tar.bz2 for example, as shown on the development page?

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:46 PM

On 11 Jun 2013, at 05:00 , Nick Payne wrote:

On 11/06/13 12:32, Nick Payne wrote:
54Mb in size: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9u89cbsbrgkjkc/Lilydoc-2.17.20.pdf

p.s. I forgot to add - Adobe Reader is the only product I am aware of that can successfully open PDF portfolios. All the third party PDF readers I've tried barf on them...
So we have Open Source software, but for the documentation we rely on closed source?

What was wrong with having a gzip of the files?

Regards,
Wim.