Re: Text formatting question

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Text formatting question
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:30:08 -0700 (PDT)

certainly a wonderful snippet - however I think you'll not want columns with
the same width

here is another solution:

\markup \line {
  \column {
    \score {
      \new Staff \with {
        \remove Bar_engraver
        \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
      } \demo_treble
      \layout {
        indent = 0
        ragged-right = ##f
        line-width = #120
  \hspace #3
  \override #'(baseline-skip . 1.8)
  \override #'(line-width . 12)
  \box \wordwrap {fill in the notes for each letter name !}
}

hth
Eluze

chiffonMyst wrote