Re: vertical space..under the staff

From: Paul Malcolm
Subject: Re: vertical space..under the staff
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:14:49 +0930

Dear David thanks for your link.
I did try that  but I could not figure out how to turn it on and off,
that is, it seemed a condition that is for the entire score only.
I wanted triangles and squares only in certain parts of the score.
Ive attached the final result which is a segment of a Viola sonata.
Thanks indeed to those that helped me get that right.
These symbols are just to alert the player that the beat length changes in certain
bars.

I also used the grid lines function to indicate the groupings.
That works very well also but I could not see how I could create grid lines
just for certain sections of the score either. Perhaps that is just not possible ?

Paul