lilypond blog address: final decision. please state your opinion.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: lilypond blog address: final decision. please state your opinion.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:08:17 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to make the final decision about the blog address.  The
previous discussion ("maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the
blog's address?") gave me an impression that some of you don't want
the blog to be on blog.lilypond.org, but despite the many emails that
were written i really don't have a clear idea why this would be bad.
After all:
- as you can see, the blog contains serious content and i get positive
feedback about it.  There's nothing there that could make LilyPond
look silly - quite the contrary.
- There are good chances that the blog will remain active, especially
if the authors (currently me and Urs) get some encouragement from the
project leaders - for example by being allowed to use
blog.lilypond.org address.
- if the blog dies, you can always "turn off" the domain.

I really don't see any way in which using blog.lilypond.org as the
blog's address could hurt anyone.  Of course, if you won't agree, i'll
just purchase a lilypondblog.org domain or something.

cheers,
janek