Re: Gregorian: modern staff? Lyrics spacing?

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Gregorian: modern staff? Lyrics spacing?
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:58:58 +0200

I have no idea which snippet you're talking of, but this might help:

\new Lyrics \with {
% \override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-0 . 0)
\override VerticalAxisGroup.nonstaff-relatedstaff-spacing.minimum-distance = #2 \override VerticalAxisGroup.nonstaff-relatedstaff-spacing.basic-distance = #2
\override VerticalAxisGroup.nonstaff-relatedstaff-spacing.padding = #.4
\override VerticalAxisGroup.nonstaff-relatedstaff-spacing.stretchability = #99
}

with numbers you can adapt

Eluze