Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors

From: DW
Subject: Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 08:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

That's what I'm referring to (if I am understanding you correctly).

If I want information on barlines I should go to BARLINES, not
Learning>Barlines or Usage>Barlines or Notation>Barlines or
Snippets>Barlines. Just BARLINES.

Never mind various manuals for different version numbers added on top of
that.

It's not that having all those manuals is necessarily a bad thing, it is
just that there should really be a central repository organised along
musical concept lines for the average user.

The same sort of thing applies to splitting the information by genre, not
bad in principle, but in practice it becomes a nightmare to navigate really
quickly no matter how well you care to index it.