Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:53:07 -0400

Hello,

> most people will do what I did at first, go to the search box on the
> lilypond page, type in "barlines" and proceed to be baffled and confused.

I have literally never used that search box before.
I don't even think it makes sense there — at the very least, it should be "next
to" the documentation (i.e., on the manuals page), not randomly on the main
page (from which I naturally infer it will search the lilypond website, and not
necessarily the documentation).

Kieren.