Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Cut and paste from manual returns errors
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:42:54 +1000

On 24/06/13 01:19, DW wrote:
That's what I'm referring to (if I am understanding you correctly).

If I want information on barlines I should go to BARLINES, not
Learning>Barlines or Usage>Barlines or Notation>Barlines or
Snippets>Barlines. Just BARLINES.

Never mind various manuals for different version numbers added on top of
that.

I usually use Adobe Acrobat to create a PDF portfolio for each version that contains the extending, internals, learning, notation, snippets, usage, and web manuals. If you open it in Adobe Reader and enter a search term in the field at top right, you'll get back all the hits in all the manuals. Every word in all the manuals is indexed.

The portfolio for the current development version is downloadable from https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9u89cbsbrgkjkc/Lilydoc-2.17.20.pdf.

Nick