Re: Editors

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Editors
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:23:51 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup writes:
>
>>> I have *never* seen "reply to group" in any client I've worked with.
>>
>> It is usually called "Reply All" or "Followup".
>
> And usually invoked by typing F or R :-)

You mean F or f (depending on whether you want to quote the original).
R replies to sender if we are talking about Gnus.

But all of those will obey a Reply-To: header if given.  If you want to
bypass the Reply-To: header, you need something like

    S B r runs the command gnus-summary-reply-broken-reply-to, which is
    an interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-msg.el'.

    It is bound to S B r.

There is also S W and others...

--
David Kastrup