Re: Subtracting one from the measure number

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Subtracting one from the measure number
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:48:06 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Well, \compoundTime #'((4 4) (3 4)) for that siamese twin bar should
likely work as well.  I'm just throwing this out as an option that looks
a bit more straightforward from the LilyPond input side.  As opposed to
a real bar, it should be a bit more robust against strange things
happening when LilyPond chooses its line break just there.

Of course, with this approach accidentals carry over from one half of
the bar to the next.  That may or may not be desirable.

--
David Kastrup