Re: More post-divisi oddities

From: Vaughan McAlley
Subject: Re: More post-divisi oddities
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 17:55:54 +1000

On 3 July 2013 08:52, Nick Payne <address@hidden> wrote:

> I built your example with 2.17.21. No warnings at all in the log, and the
> only problem I can see anywhere in the output is in the piano reduction mm 3
> & 4, where the tie between the two whole notes in the upper voice goes
> through the head of the half note in the lower voice, and that can be fixed
> by using ^~ rather than _~.

Guy was suggesting uncommenting the first \score section down the
bottom. In that case there is all sorts of strange stuff going on. It
looks like the \oneVoice / \stemNeutral commands (which are directed
at the full score) are being picked up by the reduction.

The attached modified file uses \tag to remove all voice indications
in the reduction, and seems to work. Rests in the divisi sections are
problematic, but I’m not sure where I’d put them myself, let alone
getting Lilypond to guess...

Vaughan