help on improving (kneed-beam tuplet-number) function

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: help on improving (kneed-beam tuplet-number) function
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:27:26 +0200

Hi

Quite some time ago David Nalesnik wrote this amazing function:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=646

The problem is that when I apply it to a staff with

{
  fontSize = #-3
  \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)
}

... the tuplet numbers are still missplaced. My scheme programming skills are
poor so I won't even try to improve this function. I'd be thankful if someone
could do it... Perhaps it's not that difficult.

Best
KM