Re: LilyPond blog has new home!

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog has new home!
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 21:39:17 +0200

Hi all,

i managed to get internet connection for a moment.

2013/7/7 Karl Hammar <address@hidden>:
> Urs:
>> Would you mind writing the same as a comment to the original post
>> on the blog? That would be nice.
>
> I'm not found of forums, mostly since I'm using a dialled up
> connection.

I'm not sure if i understand: is posting comments on the blog too
bandwidth-expensive for you?
I would really like the blog to become more 'alive'.  Comments like
the one you've made are excellent and i would *very much* like to have
them on the blog (copying-and-pasting them by us wouldn't make sense,
because it would look unauthentic).

> And, to have some weight, the comment should actually implement what
> I showed in pseudocode.

Well, that would actually be enough for a whole post!  If Urs hadn't
already written one, i would insist that you did ;-)

thanks!!
Janek