Re: Changing position of Lyrics

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Changing position of Lyrics
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:42:44 +0100

I would suggest using \skip where the voice has the same lyrics as the other parts - so the soprano lyrics will start with a number of \skip entries and then switch to the words.  If you need to save time typing, you can use

\repeat unfold 2 { \skip1 }

and change the 2 to whatever number of skips you want.

--
Phil Holmes