aleatoric box / frameEngraver

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: aleatoric box / frameEngraver
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:45:52 +0200

Hi again. This time i'm trying to modify frameEngraver written by David
Nalesnik (Big thanks). I'm using 2.16.2 version of LilyPond and
frameEngraver8.ly, which you can find here:

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/139396/0/frameEngraver8.ly

So, what I'm trying to achieve is to replace the frame with repeat signs, so
that you have:

This is so called indipendent repetition and it's very common in contemporary
music.

I have no idea how to do this. Any Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...