Re: Pattern-generating Scheme function challenge

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Pattern-generating Scheme function challenge
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:28:38 +0200

Ok, this would be very good too.
Makes sense only after the third post is published, but doesn't mean you can't throw in your thoughts on the list already.

Urs

"Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi,

2013/7/13 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
you surely know by now that I am writing a series of posts that demonstrate
how elegantly and efficiently we can recreate a portion of a book that
obviously has been produced with many pains in Finale.
I'm confident that it will be an impressive display of LilyPond's power :-)
but I would love to go even one step further.

[...]
I would be happy to include an alternative approach if I can get the
necessary input from the list (of course I will credit it correctly):

I think that it would be even more awesome to have a "guest" post
doing this from one of the schemers :)

Janek