Re: Tie Crusade

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Tie Crusade
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:59:30 +0200

The same goes for ties spanning clef or staff changes. I suggest catching such cases and implicitly pass on to a slur.

"Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> schrieb:
2013/7/13 Michael Rivers <address@hidden>:
As long as we're at it, how about fixing the bug where ties don't work with
enharmonic notes?

It's not listed as one of the goals of the project - nevertheless i
expect that after we're finished we'll know the tie code well enough
to handle this as well.

Stay tuned, and maybe you'd like to join the effort?
Janek

lilypond-user mailing list