Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:04:13 +0200

2013/7/13 Karol Majewski <address@hidden>:
> OK, so now I'm playing with \set Score.repeatCommands = #'(start-repeat). The
> big question is: how can I apply repeat sign only to one staff inside
> PianoStaff. \set Staff.repeatCommands = #'(start-repeat) does not work.

Hi Karol,

how about

\version "2.17.21"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \remove "Timing_translator"
    \remove "Default_bar_line_engraver"
    \remove "Repeat_acknowledge_engraver"
  }
  \context {
    \Staff
    \consists "Timing_translator"
    \consists "Default_bar_line_engraver"
    \consists "Repeat_acknowledge_engraver"

\new ChoirStaff \with { systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBrace }
\relative c' <<
  \new Staff {
    \time 3/4
    c4 c c |
    \repeat volta 2 {
            c4 c c |
  \new Staff {
    \time 2/4
    c4 c |
    \repeat volta 2 {
            c4 c |
    }
    c4 c |
    \bar  "|."
  }
  \new Staff {
    \time 3/8
    c4. |
    \repeat volta 2 {
            c8 c c |
            c4. |
            c8 c c |

Taken from NR 1.2.3 Displaying rhythms -> Polymetric notation
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/displaying-rhythms#polymetric-notation
slightly modified.

HTH,
  Harm