Re: Tie Crusade

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: Tie Crusade
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to join the effort, but I don't have the skills -- the last
programming I did was 12 years ago in college, and it was it C, not C++ (I
don't even know what the difference is). However, I'd be willing to make a
small financial contribution if someone could tell me where to send it --
this seems like an worthy cause.

I still think that throwing an error for an enharmonic tie is as bad as
having bad looking ties. It's the first case I've encountered where Lilypond
doesn't understand pretty basic music notation.