Re: LSR preview broken?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR preview broken?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:57:40 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:34 AM
Subject: LSR preview broken?

I've just added a snippet to the LSR (`Percent repeat counters for
piano music'), but I'm not able to preview it.  Since I don't have a
1.14 lilypond binary, I can't check whether the problem is in the file
(it compiles fine with 1.16 and the current development version).
However, even adding a very simple lilypond snippet which certainly
displays fine doesn't succeed.  I thus wonder whether the LSR preview
for non-approved snippets currently work at all...

   Werner

I believe it's somewhat erratic. Thomas has tried to contact Sebastiano about a number of problems with the LSR, but without success, I believe.

--
Phil Holmes