Re: LSR preview broken?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: LSR preview broken?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:06:32 +0200

2013/7/16 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>

Hi Werner,

to state same obvious:
The LSR runs 2.14.2.
Your snippet compiles fine with 2.14.2 (tested).
There are some problems in the LSR concerning cropped images.

> I believe it's somewhat erratic.  Thomas has tried to contact Sebastiano
> about a number of problems with the LSR, but without success, I believe.

And I _had_ contacted Sebastiano about the cropped images.
Though, nothing happened.

> --
> Phil Holmes

In the past I sometimes observed the fact that the LSR didn't return an image.
Though this changed the next day.

If the problem still persists tomorrow, I'll try to contact Sebatiano again.

Cheers,
  Harm