Re: align ossia per system

From: MarcM
Subject: Re: align ossia per system
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

I thought my computer could handle Chinese but i could not edit your code.

I was able to get 2 ossias aligned. Check out the following code.

\version "2.16"
\language "english"
\score {
    \new StaffGroup \with {
          \remove "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
          \override SpanBar #'glyph-name = #":"
          %   \override SpanBar #'glyph-name = #"dashed"
    }
    <<
        \relative c'' {
                \key d \major
                \partial 4
                        b8 a
                 | fs8[ b] b[ a] b4.\turn d8
        %% Measure with Ossia - Start
        <<

            % measure that runs in parallel of the ossia
            { fs2 d}

            % ossia 1
            \new Staff \with {  \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
                                                 \override StaffSymbol
#'staff-space = #(magstep -2)  }
                     {
                        \key d \major
                            d4^"ossia 1" fs a fs
                     }
            % ossia 2
            \new Staff \with {  \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
                                                 \override StaffSymbol
#'staff-space = #(magstep -2)  }
                     {
                        \key d \major