RE: fatal error

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: fatal error
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:16:22 -0700

Mr. Kastrup:

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

I check the input and found three instances of "stencil:"

\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f
\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##t
\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f

To me they appear to be correct. Should I be seeing something else before or
after this command?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mark