Re: Limited number of input caracters allowed in .ly file

From: Laszlo Koczka
Subject: Re: Limited number of input caracters allowed in .ly file
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for your answers.

“What is the exact behaviour you're encountering?
Cheers,
Kieren.“

The cursor simply stops in .ly and no more inputs are possible.
I tried several times with deleting some parts somewhere else but I could
only add further notes/instructions until a certain point and in the
length/number of characters I deleted before.

“An error in your code is probably the reason.
Any error messages ?“

No error messages. I could make a .pdf output without a problem but no
extension of text in .ly was possible.
What code do you mean?

“Can supply the .ly file and the trace of the compilation by LP?
JM“

I reduced the length of the song when removing parts of it. Once I could
come to the end of program and finish it unless the cursor stopped LP
worked fine.

Laszlo