Re: stylesheets, defaults, and other in-Pond-erables

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: stylesheets, defaults, and other in-Pond-erables
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:36:17 -0400

Hi Jay,

> I wouldn't trust IMSLP margins, paper sizes, or scalings. This
> particular piece was probably originally on 9x12 paper and has been trimmed.

I figure(d)… That's why I'll probably only end up using published examples that
I can measure myself — either from my personal library (preferred) or from one
of the many and well-stocked libraries here in Toronto (more time and effort
required). Once I've collected references, I'll obtain the hard copy versions
and work from them directly.

Cheers,
Kieren.