RE: move clef

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: move clef
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 20:35:26 -0700

Eluze:

Thank you for your response and instructions. My knowledge of Lilypond's
programming language is very limited, so please allow me to check for
understanding. I would use:

[\once] \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector 3
'( repeat-bar clef ). Yes?
Where in the file would this be placed? Before the "\clef treble"?

Mark