Re: aleatoric / frame engraver revisited

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: aleatoric / frame engraver revisited
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:44:32 -0500

Hi Karol,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Karol Majewski <address@hidden> wrote:

Wow! This is a great piece of work! One question: How can I modify the code to make it work under 2.16.2? (of course apart from changing 'override' syntax)

To get it to work, first be sure to use the version of the file given in the original post.  Then, comment out or delete line 370 (in the definition of FrameBracket):

  (vertical-skylines . ,ly:grob::vertical-skylines-from-stencil)

You'll notice that the skylines don't hug the bracket and text.  As far as I know, that option wasn't available until one of the 2.17 series.

HTH,
David