Re: Comparing LilyPond with Sibelius, Finale, Musescore etc

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Comparing LilyPond with Sibelius, Finale, Musescore etc
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:05:04 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Shann" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:49 PM

Oh, and, of course, it would be good to see how Sibelius gets on
re-importing the attached vocal piece, which was apparently generated on
some version of Sibelius. (It came from searching IMSLP for "sibelius"
and "musicxml" and hunting around)

Richard

I've done both of these. One has copyright markings and so I'm loathe to post it here. Is the other copyright free?

--
Phil Holmes