Re: Comparing LilyPond with Sibelius, Finale, Musescore etc

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Comparing LilyPond with Sibelius, Finale, Musescore etc
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:35:01 +0100

Great! They are both creative commons xxx,

 <credit-words default-x="674.687" default-y="125" font-size="8"
justify="center" valign="bottom">Copyright © 2012 Marc Sabatella
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
License</credit-words>

the Adon from IMSLP, so ok, but you can send them direct if you like.

Richard