17th century English kbd ornaments

From: DavidGriffel
Subject: 17th century English kbd ornaments
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

I've looked in the lilypond documentation for ornaments like these
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n148407/shake.jpg>
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n148407/backfall.jpg>

The images are from the explanations of ornaments in Purcell's "A Choice
Collection of Lessons", 1696 (on imslp.org).  There are a few others that
are common in Purcell et al, and the shake // (and a similar ornament with
only one line) is very common in Byrd and the other virginalist composers.

If they're not in lilypond, would be good to have them.  I can't offer any
lilypond expertise, but could sponsor them if the sponsorship system is
still in place.

David