change the key signature

From: Givaldo de Cidra
Subject: change the key signature
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:48:33 -0300

Could you help me with a code in lilypond?

I have a musical example it was necessary to change the key signature.
I made the change with the code below:

\ set Staff.keySignature '= # (((1. 0.), SHARP) ((1. 3.), natural))

Placing a hash in C and makes the natural inf F

Solved for a moment, but now I think it would be better that instead of NATURAL was one natural sign of caution ...

I would take into the key signature a C sharp and natural sign in brackets.
Is this possible?

--
Thanks,

Givaldo de Cidra
"Ser e Pensar Sempre no Objetivo é o Caminho para Alcançar o Sucesso"